Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Rant

I'm so sick of my x-wife. My x-wife has decried to start playing her games again and ling. I asked her what was going on when she was going to get the kids this weekend if i was droping the kids off at her moms. She said her mom is busy all day she would get off work at 530 I texted her back saying i will have then ready by 530 then so they will be wating on her. She said i don't care. We kind of started arguning at that point. The next day she asked if she was going to come get them. I left it up to her I toled her at 545 she said she was busy cooking dinner and i was a asshole and she was not comming to get the kids because i said she could not get them. I toled her i never said it or inplyed it. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I hate it when she starts this shit.

1 comment: